In order to run campaigns on your website, you need to add the Exit Bee tracking code. You only need to do this once for each of your websites.
Where is my tracking code?
1. At the Website Settings page
Open the side navigation, click on "Website Settings" and just copy the code.
2. By clicking on an active campaign
If you have already created a campaign, the campaigns page looks like this:
Click on the campaign name and you'll get the code that you need to add on your website.
How to add the tracking code?
- Login to your Magento Admin Panel
- Go to System -> Configuration -> Design -> Footer.
- Here you will find a textarea field that reads Miscellaneous HTML. Just put the Exit Bee code there and it will appear immediately before the closing </body></html> on every page of your Magento store.
Need help adding the code?
No worries, we're here to help. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our engineers will guide you through. It will only take a couple of minutes.