Using the campaign frequency setting, you define how often you want a visitor to see a campaign before they convert (or reject).
Option 1: Max Times Per Day
If you use this option, you select the number of times that a visitor will see the campaign within the same day.
In the example above, one of these will happen:
- If a visitor sees the campaign once and ignores it, they will see it again if they exit the website from the defined Exit Pages.
- If a visitor has seen the campaign twice within the same day, they will not see the campaign again
- If a visitor converts the first time they saw the campaign, they will not see the campaign again
Option 2: Just Once
If you use this option, visitors will see the campaign only once, no matter if and how they'll interact with it. They will see the campaign again, only after the number of days that the setting will be reset.
In the example above, a visitor will see the campaign once and:
- If they convert, they will not see the campaign again
- If they don't convert they will see the campaign again after 25 days