The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) is a regulation by which the European Parliament, the Council of the European Union and the European Commission intend to strengthen and unify data protection for all individuals within the European Union (EU).
Exit Bee is fully committed to achieving compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation, GDPR, prior to the regulation’s effective date.
Data we collect
Exit Bee collects the following visitor data from our customer's sites:
- Device's IP address
- Device type (desktop/mobile/tablet)
- Geographic location (Country and City)
- Visited pages (along with the corresponding visit timestamp)
- Domain and referrer
- Seen Exit Bee campaigns (along with the corresponding timestamp)
- Rejected Exit Bee campaigns (along with the corresponding timestamp)
- Converted Exit Bee campaigns, along with the corresponding conversion data provided by the visitor. These data can be:
- Redirect URL after conversion
- Email address
- Custom input data, defined by the website owner while creating a campaign.
If the Exit Bee e-commerce tracking code is additionally installed to our customer's websites, Exit Bee also stores the following data:
- Order timestamp
- Order identifier
- Order total price
- Order currency
- Recipient first and last name (only if provided)
- Recipient email address (only if provided)
- Recipient address (only if provided)
- Order product's name, sku, product link, quantity and price (only if provided)
All analytics data Exit Bee collects (visitor pageviews and campaign actions) is stored electronically in Frankfurt, Europe on the Amazon Web Services infrastructure, eu-central-1 datacenter. The database containing analytics data is only accessible from the application servers and no outside sources are allowed to connect to the database. All analytics data we collect are permanently deleted after a certain retention period.
All analytics data Exit Bee collects is exclusively reserved for our customers. Exit Bee does not make use of the data collected in any form or way unless specific consent is given by the website owner. Website owners and admins are the only ones who can allow access to their campaign's analytics data to other users (see Adding Users to a Website).
How Exit Bee helps you achieve GDPR compliance
- If, at anytime, a user of your website reaches out to you requesting that you export or delete their information under GDPR compliance, we provide a straightforward way to achieve this. You can read more about it here.
- Exit Bee stores first-party cookies on your visitor's browser in order to present them the right content based on your campaign settings. A detailed list of all the cookies Exit Bee stores can be found here.
- If you are in the European Union and wish to sign a Data Processing Agreement with Exit Bee, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org